Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Type: Full Time
Salary: $80,000 plus commission
Years of Experience:
Diamond USA, a leading manufacturer of Fiber Optic Solutions seeks Regional Sales Manager for Mid-Atlantic Territory. Candidate must reside within easy access to an airport.
Are you a highly motivated, outgoing and dynamic territory/account sales professional with the technical aptitude to discuss fiber optic applications and solutions to meet our customer’s needs in the following markets: Medical, Industrial, Energy, Military, Aerospace and other markets?
Successful candidate will be responsible for expanding our customer base as well as maintaining existing customers. This successful candidate will evaluate customer’s applications, recommend solutions, conduct demonstrations/ presentations to end users, and close the sale.
- Minimum 3 year’s field sales in a fast-paced, technical components/system environment.
- Must have technical background (Fiber Optics a plus)
- Comfortable with consultative sales approach to engineers and PHD’s.
- Selling to the DoD and large defense contractors.
- Proven track record of acquiring new accounts.
- Account planning and pipeline management.
- Selling products that require a long sales cycle.
- Strong Project Management skills, with emphasis on detail and progression.
- Familiar with CRM (Salesforce a plus).
- Working from a home office, with minimal supervision.
- Ability and willingness to travel (50%).
Diamond USA offers:
- Competitive Base Salary + Commission
- Car Allowance
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability- paid by company
- Life Insurance- paid by company
- Matching 401K
If this is the challenge you are looking for, send resume!