Germantown - Silver Spring, Maryland
Location: Laurel, Maryland
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: North Laurel
North Laurel Animal Hospital in Laurel, MD has an exciting opportunity for a veterinarian to join our community centered practice! We have served some families for 40 years, caring for multiple generations and their pets. Our team balances challenging days with potluck lunches and team building activities for a positive, well-being focused culture.
Our facility offers:
- Dental Surgery
- Digital Dental Radiology
- Cold Laser
- IDEXX Lab
Our community involvement:
- We support working with Fidos for Freedom, Senior Dog Sanctuary of Maryland, and American Vet Dog if they need procedures, x-rays, or dentals.
Our doctors enjoy:
- Our highly-trained support team applies their years of experience to expertly support our doctors.
- Mentorship! This is a unique opportunity for a new grad to work with our Chief of Staff who is an experienced mentor.
- There are no on-call or after hours required and since we are surrounded by specialty and ER centers, we refer out to those facilities.
- Superior salary, medical benefits (including health, dental and vision), 401(k), employee assistance program (EAP), CE allowance and 5 days CE, vacation, dues, liability coverage, growth opportunities, mentorship and so much more.
Laurel, between Baltimore and Washington, DC, offers over 22 acres of parks and green space. The Patuxent Research Refuge is nearby, which is a protected area filled with wildlife. It also has several local restaurants and the popular Dutch Country’s Farmers Market which offers freshly baked goods, dairy products, organic meats, and other goodies.
Get the conversation started by applying today!
There are a few ways to apply - Use the AVMA or Text 346V to (781) 512-7172.