Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Type: Full Time
Attention all animal lovers! Are you a dynamic and energetic professional looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for providing exceptional care to our furry friends and a knack for managing a bustling veterinary practice? Look no further than Charm City Veterinary Hospital in the Canton/Brewers Hill area of Baltimore.
We are a fun-loving and fast-paced veterinary clinic looking for a rockstar Practice Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in management, excellent organizational skills, and a love for all things animals.
As our Practice Manager, you will be the "Chief Operating Officer" of our clinic, responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations, managing our team of dedicated veterinary professionals, and ensuring that our patients receive the highest quality care. You will be the face of our clinic, interacting with clients and building relationships that will make them want to come back time and time again. You will also have the full support of the EverVet corporate team… from operations & finance to marketing & HR… we’ve got your back!
We are looking for a self-starter who can think outside the box, has a positive attitude, and can roll with the punches. A sense of humor is a must, as we believe that laughter (well, *and* belly rubs) is the best medicine!
- Oversee all aspects of clinic operations, including staffing, scheduling, inventory management, and financial reporting
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, staff, and the local community
- Ensure that the clinic runs smoothly and efficiently, providing a warm and welcoming environment for both patients and clients
- Lead and motivate our team to provide the highest level of care and customer service
- 3+ years of management experience in a veterinary or healthcare setting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership abilities
- A love for animals and a commitment to providing exceptional care
- If you're ready to join a team that loves to have fun and make a difference in the lives of animals and their owners, then we want to hear from you! Please send your resume and a cover letter that showcases your personality and why you're the purrfect fit for this position.
The EverVet Community:
EverVet’s community is one of vision, energy, collaboration and support – we’re like-minded professionals who are driven by the desire to truly make a difference for pets and pet parents. We lift each other up and are not afraid to challenge convention and create a unique space in the veterinary acquisition market. To hear our Director of Business Development say it – “we’re good people who are looking to work alongside good people” – it’s as simple as that!
We recognize that the veterinary profession is changing rapidly, but our entrepreneur-guided ownership model and commitment to building healthy, thriving practices has led to industry leading DVM and support staff retention.
The Benefits Highlights:
- The majority of Medical for individual and dependents (exact percentages vary by tier of coverage chosen)
- 75% of premiums for Dental and Vision for individual and dependents.
- 100% of premiums for Short-Term Disability and Life/AD&D.
- $250 match towards any employee contributions into an accompanying HSA Plan if they select the High-Deductible plan.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan up to 4%
The Benefits Breakdown:
- Competitive pay
- Generous Annual Continuing Education Allowance
- Access to a multitude of VMG resources including VMG national events & CE
- Short-term disability
- Supplemental Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee pet discount
- Maternity Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- Competitive sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive PTO Program
- Discounted Veterinary Care
- Health Savings Account
- Supplemental Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance
- Disability Insurance
The softer stuff:
- Employee Assistant Program available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- com subscription to encourage relaxation and mindfulness
- Practice Managers and Doctors have access to Facebook Workplace, a robust networking tool that allows you to easily collaborate with your complete network of EverVet peers. After all, we’re better together.
We can't wait to meet you!