Germantown - Silver Spring, Maryland
Location: Aberdeen, Maryland
Type: Full Time
Aberdeen Veterinary Clinic
Small Animal Associate Veterinarian
Are you done with feeling overworked and operating at a frantic hospital pace?
Aberdeen Veterinary Clinic’s charming white cottage and experienced team gives you and your patients a stress-free and welcoming setting to provide veterinary care. Our 30-minute appointment slots, unified team, and years of experience empower you to operate at your own pace to make informed decisions for your patients. Since becoming an Inspire Veterinary Partners hospital in 2022, you can count on a career at Aberdeen Veterinary Clinic that is professionally fulfilling and conducive to enjoying personal time outside of work!
- Stocked break room with snacks & drinks
- Surgery opportunities if this is an area of interest for you
- Opportunity to be certified and trained in acupuncture
Our supportive staff and ability to find the positives in each day will quickly prove that working hard and having fun at the same time is possible! Are you looking to get further training in your acupuncture skills? Dr. Fritz has extensive experience and certification in this area to mentor and support a candidate with an interest in these services. Both new graduates and experienced DVMs are encouraged to apply for our full-time, part-time, or relief eligible small animal associate position. We’re ready for you!
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- $120,000+ base salary paid on 21% production; – no negative accrual
- $15,000 sign-on bonus
- 401k with 3% employer matching
- $3,000+ annual continuing education stipend
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid 100% for full-time employees
- Additional family member coverage available at the employee’s discretion
- PTO: 2 weeks PTO year one, 4 weeks year two+
- 6 flex/bereavement/sick days + 6 paid holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life Insurance – Employer paid for the employee
- EAP Wellness and Work/Life coaches & services
- Pet care discounts
- Relocation assistance
- Mentorship program customized to your preferences
- Medical coaching via Blue Heron Consulting
- Individualized coaching via Blue Heron Consulting
- Opportunity to participate in anticipated future company stock option plan and shared-equity models
- State license/DEA reimbursement
Aberdeen Veterinary Clinic is in a beautiful, charming, military town that has a strong community presence and relationship. Our town has a special small-town charm and offers copious amounts of outdoor opportunities. It’s easy to feel at home as you attend our annual 4th of July parade, holiday 5k’s, farmers markets, and other tight-knit community events. You can easily venture outside of this charming town and make a drive to Baltimore or Washington D.C. on your weekends off. Aberdeen is an optimal location with accessible opportunities waiting for you to explore!
If our medical and professional values resonate with yours, please submit a resume to email@example.com. In order to allow our team to continue to focus their time and attention on our patients and clients, please do not contact the hospital directly.